Welcome to the City of Bentonville Geographic Information System (GIS). The City has developed an enterprise-class interactive mapping system. This allows the public to view and interact with many different maps and information in a web-based format.
PLEASE UPDATE ALL BOOKMARKS TO THIS PAGE TO REMAIN CURRENT
We have broken the maps out into several categories, based on themes.
Mobile Maps are HTML5 based and should work on mobile devices. GIS Application Maps use a Silverlight Plugin and offer more tools and features..
Public Maps :
Employee Access Maps:
Other useful Applications:
GIS can be defined as a visual tool that is used to view and analyze data from a geographic perspective. Bentonville has taken great strides to present this data in a easy to use interface.
These maps are a representation of ground features and are not a legal document of their locations and are for reference only. Data layers that appear on these maps may or may not be accurate, current, or otherwise reliable. THESE MAPs ARE NOT TO BE USED FOR NAVIGATION The City of Bentonville provides the data within these pages for your personal use "as is." We gather information from different sources and agencies to give the users a wider selection of geographic themes.
The maps shown here are for illustration purposes only and are not suitable for site-specific decision making. Information found here should not be used for making financial or any other commitments. The City of Bentonville provides this information with the understanding that it is not guaranteed to be accurate, correct or complete and conclusions drawn from such information are the responsibility of the user. While every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy, correctness and timeliness of materials presented anywhere within these pages, the City of Bentonville assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions, even if the City of Bentonville is advised of the possibility of such damage.
Project information is for planning purposes only. The listing of any project by the owner agency does not constitute an official commitment by that agency to build the project in the time period shown, or at all. The information for any project is subject to change as the project development process proceeds over time.
The data may have a number of errors which may include but are not limited to the following types of errors:
- Spatial errors - The areas depicted by these maps are approximate, and are not necessarily accurate to surveying or engineering standards. X/Y coordinates may be in error by several hundred feet or more.
- Registration errors - GIS data layers may not overlay each other correctly.
- Attribute errors - Database information may be incorrect.
- Currency errors - GIS data layers, databases and documents may not be the most current available or may not depict the specified time. All data is subject to constant change. Data input lags real-world changes by varying periods of time.
- Completeness errors - Data may be missing or data may be included that does not belong.
- Projection distortion - All map projections introduce distortion by representing the irregular shape of the earth's surface on flat maps. This affects feature shapes and map distances. We choose projections which minimize these distortions when viewing most City of Bentonville maps.
ALL DATA IS PROVIDED AS IS, WITH ALL FAULTS.
Availability of the City of Bentonville Internet services is not guaranteed. Applications, servers, and network connections may be unavailable at any time for maintenance or unscheduled outages. Outages may be of long duration. Do not create dependencies on these services for critical needs.
THE FOREGOING WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND/OR ANY OTHER TYPE WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED.
In no event shall the City of Bentonville become liable to users of these data, or any other party, for any loss or direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages, including but not limited to time, money or goodwill, arising from the use or modification of the data.
To assist the City of Bentonville in the maintenance of the data, users should provide the City of Bentonville information concerning errors or discrepancies found in using the data.
If you are experiencing any errors or have questions using the GIS, please contact us.